Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Arbonne site

I am so excited because I took the next step to open my online store.  With this store you can have direct access to me!  You can sign up as my customer (this way I can support you with all of your Arbonne needs) and you can have items shipped directly to your door.

I will also have my events posted on the webpage!

Please take a moment to check it out.  I am really excited about offering this to my customers.  It will make your shopping experience much easier.

If you are an Arbonne fan and you have re-directed your spending to Arbonne you may have core products that you order every month.  For me, the specific items change every other month.  For example, last month I got a jar of vanilla protein shake mix, 2 boxes of vitamins, my face wash and some renewal serum, and my hand soap for the bathroom downstairs.   This month I do not need vitamins but I do need more vanilla and chocolate protein powder, my day cream, my body wash and I think I will get a shea butter hand wash & lotion set for the upstairs bathroom.

Why am I telling you this?  I signed up for the special delivery.  Each month I go in and update what I need.  As long as I do it within 5 days of the ship date (the 5th of the month for me) I can make changes.  Those items are ordered for me and shipped out automatically.  My best practice is to update my special delivery throughout the month as I run out of something or notice it is getting low. This way I never run out.  If there is a special (vitamins were buy 1 get 1 half off) I order a few.

The coolest part?  If my order is $150 (retail value) a month, I will be awarded a virtual voucher for $125 every six months!! It is Arbonne's way of thanking me for signing up for special delivery.  So I do not need to go to the store, I plan ahead, everything is shipped to my door each month AND I get $250 in free products every year.  Yep....that's what I said.  "No Brainer".

Let me know if you need help setting this feature up.  When you click "shop online" you will see "Arbonne Special Delivery" to the right of the search button.

See below:



Thank you all for your support and PLEASE do not hesitate to ask me any questions!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment